Tuesday, March 18, 2014

sick.

I've been sick with some flu thing for two days.  It always comes at the worst times...It could have been last week when I only had one class..but nope, it's this week where I have four and have had to cancel appointments..

Yesterday I slept allllll day.  I had no appetite which NEVER happens.  This is the first day that I've had the energy to go online and I'm on the couch awake.  Watching Lifetime, taking meds, reading old posts from A Practical Wedding.  And wishing I had a butler here to make me tea and take the dog to daycare so she can get some exercise.  At some point I should shower. . .

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, the flu. I'm sorry you're sick. I had it a month ago and I'm terrified to get it again. Just lie low, drink tea and stay away from dairy. <3

    ReplyDelete