Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cafe Au Pride

This is my very first blog post.  There is really no reason for me to start a blog, other than it's 2013 and I drink coffee and appreciate overcast weather immensely.  I also love reading them, so I'm sure I will love writing one.  I have no idea what it will be about, but I do know that if you love gazing at the stunning cheekbones of a pitbull, that you have come to the right place and I will not let you down.  Ever.

I am a young gal in Los Angeles who just got engaged to my girlfriend, and I have had a strong addiction to wedding-things for over a year now, and now that I have a real one to plan, things might get crazy.  I might turn into a wedding Kujo, as if I am my dog, Starbelly after she senses someone within 2 miles walked somewhere...or breathed..or did anything.

It's Pride Month and what is a better month for the Supreme Court to strike down California's ban on marriage for everyone, called Prop 8 -  Perfect timing since we happened to get engaged in May!  So excited to read A Practical Wedding for the eleventh time.  To possibly wear a side ponytail, "researching" wedding things while I nod at strangers, and oh so casually sip a latte.  Welcome to Cafe Au Bride, and if you don't have the Lifetime Movie Network, I strongly recommend that you find a way to view it as often as possible.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment